Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Man in The Mirror ( Exodus 38:8 )



2/25/10 Wore my new shorts shopping yesterday groceries errands etc… Looked at my shorts today and found a tag on the back sill on it TJ Max $14.99. The moral of the story is.… Exodus 38:8 “Bezalel made the bronze washbasin and its bronze stand from bronze mirrors donated by the women who served at the entrance of the Tabernacle.” The bronze washbasin served one great purpose, the washing and cleansing of the priest from all defilement. It was placed between the tabernacle of meeting and the altar. The purpose was to get rid of the dirt and grime that touched the outside world.
Lord I am so distracted in everything I do. I get so engrossed in my own mind and circumstances that I lose site of you in my day to day life. Lord cleanse me from the defilement of this world. Remind me that you are there even when I can’t see past my own reflection. Lord may I be a reflection of you.


The man in the mirror.
Esau am I?
A reflection of a man,
is it me?
Fallen in sin,
God where are you?
HE is always there,
I just refused to see HIM.
Mirrors reflect only what it sees
What reflection am I?
The man in the mirror.
Esau am I? NO!
A reflection of Jesus,
Is it me?

No comments:

Post a Comment