Monday, February 8, 2010

"I hate divorce" (Malachi 2:16)

2/08/10 “Make no treaties with them or their gods. They must not live in your land, or they will cause you to sin against me. If you serve their gods, you will be caught in the trap of idolatry"(Exodus 23:32-33). O Lord may I be diligent in my pursuit of holiness. Lord I do not want to sin against you nor do I want to settle in any treaties that would cause me to serve any other gods except you. I know if I compromise in what seems to be small, I am opening myself up to idolatry. I’m just thinking about the gifts I got for xxxx for valentines day . I hope that they will be received well. I pray that her heart will soften and we would become one flesh again (Genesis 2:24). 22:47pm Lord I’m getting that sinking feeling again. I feel hopeless, but I know my hope is in you. I feel like last year was terrible and this year isn’t turning out to be any better!! I need that peace that only you can give.“You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!"(Isaiah 26:3). Lord God I’m praying for that promise right now. Give me something!!! I need you to show yourself to me. You told me the other day when I was thinking about and looking at the pictures of xxxx and George that you would fight for me (Exodus 14:14) “The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."
I need you to fight for my marriage right now. Please take George out of the picture!! You say in your word that you hate divorce (Malachi 2:16) "I hate divorce," says the LORD God of Israel, "and I hate a man's covering himself with violence as well as with his garment," says the LORD Almighty. So guard yourself in your spirit, and do not break faith." I’m relying on your promises and hope that you will do a miracle. I pray that you would part the red sea allow us to come back together on dry ground. FIGHT FOR US!!! I thank you that you always hear me and everything that happens is filtered through your hands. Lord I just got a call from a friend @ 23:45pm.We talked and prayed then he did something strange and said he was going to let me talk to someone. I thought that he was giving it to a child(that's my experience with most of my friends)but it was a woman!!! It's was awkward and we talked for about 4 minuets. Tell you the truth it felt nice to hear a woman’s voice laughing and holding a conversation with me. Lord I pray that xxxx and I will have a restored youthfulness to our marriage. (Revelation 21)vs3 "And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." 5 He who was seated on the throne said, "I am making everything new!" Then he said, "Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true." 6 He said to me: "It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To him who is thirsty I will give to drink without cost from the spring of the water of life. 7He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son."

No comments:

Post a Comment