Monday, February 8, 2010

(Exodus 21:5) Pierce My Ear


2/7/10 Lord I feel very nervous today. I just have a lot of things on my mind. I was reading today in "Exodus21:5...if the servant plainly says, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free,’ 6 then his master shall bring him to the judges. He shall also bring him to the door, or to the doorpost, and his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; and he shall serve him forever." Lord God I want to be your servant for life. Please forgive me for falling/running away when I was angry at you and my situation. Pierce my ear to the door way of your heavenly gates. Lord I do love my wife and I wish I would have been the man of god you called me to be.I was self-serving in my marriage and I took xxxx for granted. I thought that xxxx would be with me always. I have deep regrets of my past behaviors, but I do know that if xxxx didn't leave me I would probably still be stuck in my sin and very distant from you Lord God. I thank you for your chastening hand and treating me as your son. "Proverbs 3:11 My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline and do not resent his rebuke, 12 because the LORD disciplines those he loves, as a father the son he delights in."

1 comment:

  1. Exodus 14:14 The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still.

    ReplyDelete