Sunday, February 14, 2010

Finally!



2/14/10 Finally the blessed day of valentine’s day is almost over! I did send xxxx some Flair over face book. It was a pic of a Hawaiian flower and I wrote Aloha au iā 'oe love xxx. I sent it so that she wouldn’t get notification through email so she would have to find it to see it. I had 2 motives in doing this. 1st she would be surprised when she saw it. 2nd It would take her longer to find it( if she ever does) and her friends in Texas would know Her husband still loves her and is still pursuing her. O yea one more confession. I sent another Flair about 20mins ago with basically the same message of loving her. I know I am doing this in the flesh and I didn’t pray about this before I did it. I don’t think I wanted to hear the answer. This is what got me into trouble before. I do what I want to do and not think about the consequences of my actions. I think it all comes back to the trust issue! I don’t trust you lord Jesus to do what is best for me. If I did, then I would have consulted you in prayer to see if I should do what I did. Who knows maybe you would have given me the ok. My direction from you Lord Jesus goes back to my life verse. “Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the LORD and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.”( Proverbs 3:5-8) I have one more major occasion to get through for awhile and it is tomorrow the 15th of February. This is the day that I asked xxxx to marry me. I’m going to bed now so I can finally end this day!

No comments:

Post a Comment