Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I AM A STANDER


2/09/10 “The lampstand will stand in the Tabernacle, in front of the inner curtain that shields the Ark of the Covenant. Aaron and his sons must keep the lamps burning in the Lord’s presence all night. This is a permanent law for the people of Israel, and it must be observed from generation to generation”(Exodus 27:21). I Just like this verse. It speaks of Aaron and his sons keeping the lampstand lit before God permanently. There is no stipulations for holidays or for a fifteen minuet break. They were commanded no matter what if it is night time then that fire must be burning. I pray that the fire I have in my heart to serve you Lord would continue to burn no matter what happens. If I am tired, scared, hungry, bored, or even feeling distant from you Lord God, I must continue to follow/burn with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength to serve you. (Mark 12:30) “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” Lord I didn’t receive the gift for xxxx from Hawaii. I don’t know if it is going to get here in time so I can send it to her. I’ve been feeling bad lately. I feel like this is just a futile attempt to win xxxx’s affection and the gift will only push her away even farther. I’m trying to love her unconditionally, but I know there are other motives in my heart also. She says she wants a divorce and even sent the final papers to me(through email). I just feel like if I sign the papers then I am saying that I agree with the divorce. I DO NOT WANT THIS DIVORCE!!! Texas is a no fault divorce state which means either person can file for the divorce and the other person no matter what they do can be divorced!! I will diligently pray for your intervention in our marriage. I suppose if I had such a fervent prayer life before we were separated, then our marriage would not appear to be ending in total disaster. If I were the man of God you called me to be we would be living happily ever after in a house with a white picket fence and a dog. I AM STANDING FOR THE HEALING OF MY MARRIAGE!... I will not give up, give in, give out or give over 'til that healing takes place. I made a vow, I said the words, I gave the pledge, I gave a ring, I took a ring, I gave myself, I trusted GOD, and said the words, and meant the words... in sickness and in health, in sorrow and in joy, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in good times and in bad...so I am standing NOW, and will not sit down, let down, slow down, calm down, fall down, look down or be down 'til the breakdown is torn down! I refuse to put my eyes on outward circumstances, or listen to prophets of doom, or buy into what is trendy, worldly, popular, convenient, easy, quick, thrifty, or advantageous... nor will I settle for a cheap imitation of God's real thing, nor will I seek to lower God's standard, twist God's will, rewrite God's word, violate God's covenant, or accept what God hates, namely divorce!In a world of filth, I will stay pure; surrounded by lies I will speak the truth; where hopelessness abounds, I will hope in God: where revenge is easier, I will bless instead of curse; and where the odds are stacked against me, I will trust in God's faithfulness. I am a STANDER, and I will not acquiesce, compromise, quarrel or quit.. I have made the choice, set my face, entered the race, believed the Word, and trusted God for all the outcome.I will allow neither the reaction of my spouse, nor the urging of my friends, nor the advice of my loved ones, nor economic hardship, nor the prompting of the devil to make me let up, slow up, blow up, or give up 'til my marriage is healed. From Rejoice Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment