Friday, February 26, 2010

I must Decrease ( John 3:30 )

2/26/10 Just woke up and getting ready for work. I like working because it is a good distraction for me. I work 12hr shifts 7pm to 7am. In that time it can be really busy or sometimes very slow. It’s the slow times that I will start to get a little lonely. It gives me time to think about what I should have done, not done, said, not said etc… I have had a thousand arguments in my mind and won most of them. I will replay past conversations rewind and then play it again, then rewind and play again rewind play again and again…. Sometimes I have a self loathing attitude and other times I would have a poor me attitude. I am so self absorbed it is pathetic! I want to be Christ centered not self centered. Lord I want to be your servant, but I am getting in the way. John 3:30 “He must increase, but I must decrease.” Jesus please help me to be the man of God you called me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment