Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Recorded Tears (Psalm 56:8)


2/10/10 10:56am Still no package from Hawaii! Lord I know you are in control and you have control of the package that I am going to send to xxxx for valentines day. Why is it that I say I know you are in control, and yet I am feeling anxious.(Philippians4:6)"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." The word ANXOIUS means = to be troubled with cares. Lord I do feel troubled with cares. God I pray to you and sometimes I feel like I don’t get an answer.I feel like you don't care about my situation or you are punishing me.This is how I feel and it is feelings that got me into trouble in the first place.I can't go on feelings anymore Lord Jesus,I need to go by faith.I am an impatient man and you have been teaching me patience. Lord I know when I feel like you are being silent that you hear every word I say and see every tear I cry. You are always with me even in my darkest hours. Lord give me your peace that “transcends all understanding.” “ You keep track of all my sorrows. You have collected all my tears in your bottle.You have recorded each one in your book.” (Psalm 56:8)

No comments:

Post a Comment