Thursday, February 11, 2010

Aloha au iā 'oe



2/11/10 Lord I thank you that you are always in control even when I think everything is out of control. The package for xxxx hasn’t arrived yet! It’s probably because of all the snow that you rained down on the rest of the country. I guess this package wasn’t meant to be given on V-DAY. I do have a backup plan which is sending flowers( Hawaiian bouquet ) and on the card it says “ happy valentines day and I signed it Aloha au iā 'oe which means I love You in Hawaiian.They should arrive on Friday or Saturday. I’m not expecting much, but I do love her and I keep praying for her. Jesus I will stop treating her as my wife when you tell me not to or you say that we will not ever be reconciled back to marriage. I will always love her!!!!!!!!!
(Exodus:32)“1 When the people saw that Moses was so long in coming down from the mountain, they gathered around Aaron and said, "Come, make us gods who will go before us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don't know what has happened to him." 2 Aaron answered them, "Take off the gold earrings that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me." 3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol cast in the shape of a calf, fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, "These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt." It’s amazing how similar I am to the disobedient Israelites. It seems when I don’t see or feel the presence of God I fashion for myself a golden calf. I will take my eyes off the true living God and forget all the He has done for me. I will start worshiping something or someone instead of God. I thank you Jesus that when I take my heart/mind off of you that you forgive me. This doesn’t mean that there isn’t consequences to my disobedience! I must confess that I think I am worshiping xxxx. I am acting as if she is a god and I am walking on holy ground when I speak with her (removing my sandals). The truth is xxxx is as much a sinner as I am and what she is doing is not pleasing to God. She needs to repent and turn away from her sin. Lord God I pray in Jesus name that you would bring her back to the fold. I know she is a Christian, but she has wandered away from your truths. I take responsibility for some of her disobedience. I wasn’t being the man of God you called me to be. I wasn’t washing her with the water of the word. (Ephesians 5:25 -27) “Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.” I have failed as a husband and as a man. It’s no wonder why she left me and doesn’t want anything to do with me(I didn’t even want to be with me). I was disobedient and very distant from you Lord God and from xxxx. “O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death? I thank God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!” (Romans 7:24-25) Thank you Jesus for changing me and washing my sins as white as snow. Lord I want to be that man of God that cherishes his wife and loves her as Christ loves the church. Lord please raise our marriage from the dead. May we be a witness of your grace and mercy. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment