Friday, February 19, 2010

Darkest Valley (Psalm 23)

2/19/10 Today I went to the dentist and got my teeth cleaned. I got my crown on my tooth looked at and He said that it would cost $902.00 to get a new one (that’s with insurance). I think that is a little high!!! I’m going to try to get it cheaper somewhere else. I also went shopping for clothing. I hate shopping and I really miss xxxx because she has such good taste. I looked at the clothing I got and it was mostly brown and dreary looking. I guess I’m in my “Picasso's Blue Period” phase. 20:15 pm or 19:15 in Austin Texas. Right now xxxx and George should be sitting down for a meal at Mizu Primesteak & Sushi. I can’t wait to see the pictures(sarcasm). I know this because xxxx is a fan on facebook for the xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxx. I also became a fan even though I don’t live in Texas. I get updates on upcoming events. I don’t know why I keep looking at the pictures of her and him!! I’m trying to inflict more pain on my self. Lord I Pray that you would make it a miserable time at the restaurant. I pray you would convict her heart and let this be the last meal they ever spend together! I sent xxxx a message on Facebook. It was a youtube video called two are better than one by Boys Like Girls. It’s a message of this guy missing his love and how it’s better for him when he was with her. It’s basically the message of the scripture Ecclesiastes 4 except that it is a secular song. I am trying to get some kind of response from xxxx , but lately she has been not talking to me (do you think she is giving me a hint?). I’m really in a bad space right now. I feel overwhelmingly-deep-disparagingly-uncontrollably-depressed(I think that's a word). I need to pull out of it! Lord please help me!! I feel separated from you and I need your comfort/peace in my heart. I know just because I feel this way it doesn’t mean that you are not there. It sure would help if you would reveal yourself to me right now. Psalms 23 just popped into my head. “The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You honor me by anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.” Lord you are all I need and the one who gives me strength. I know in my darkest hours you are with me and I do not need to be afraid. You are my comforter and my protector in times when the enemy wants to destroy me. You have truly blessed me and I feel your love even when I feel unlovable. THANK YOU LORD FOR REVEALING YOURSELF TO ME! You are always faithful and when I cry out to you, you always answer me. I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment