Friday, February 12, 2010

I Am With You ( Isaiah 41:10 )


2/12/10 I Feel like I’m having high anxiety. It’s Friday and I know that the flowers might have arrived today or are going to be delivered tomorrow. I'm not sure that she will say anything when she receives it. Lately we haven't been talking to much and when I sent her something she might respond with how much she liked the it but it might be a week later. I know I am just freaking out I do that sometimes. Lord I know in your word you speak of not fearing , but it seems when I am in the middle of a FREAK OUT I tend to forget what I know about you is true." So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand "(Isaiah 41:10). Lord I know your word and still I am anxious. I think it is a faith issue. I must not trust that you are with me or why else would I be so fearful? Lord please increase my faith. Give me the faith to move mountains!! Right now I have the faith of a mustard seed(sometimes I feel like I don't even have that). I feel so sad and lonely. My heart and my stomach hurt. Lord Please give me peace in my heart. Lord I want to trust you with my whole heart, but I feel like I am holding back. Lord reveal to me the reason that I don't fully trust you. Lord increase my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment