Monday, March 1, 2010

To Him Who is Able ( Ephesians 3:20-21 )

3/01/10 I cant believe that it is march already. My birthday is coming up soon and I am dreading it. I will be 41 years old on the 8th. I wish I could spend my birthday with my wife xxxx. This will be the first time in 12 years that we are not going to spend it together. I would be so happy even if she would acknowledge it. I doubt that will happen. Every major event since our separation she has been silent (Easter, Christmas, Anniversary ) etc…. I continue to pray for my marriage to be restored. I know all things are possible even though it looks impossible with all outward appearances. Ephesians 3:20-21 “Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.” That verse is xxxx’s favorite verse. It is also one of mine. I do believe that God can do anything. I also believe God can restore my marriage, but the more time that goes by and we are still separated the less hope I have. It’s a good thing God doesn’t measure time the way I do. 2 Peter 3:8 “But, beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” I wish Lord God you would hurry LOL! I laugh to stop myself from crying. Lord I pray right now for the restoration of my marriage. I know in your word that you hate divorce and that what You have put together let no man separate. Mark 10: 9 “let no one split apart what God has joined together.” Lord I call on your promises in faith. I believe you want xxxx and I to be together and I am holding on to that Hope. Hebrews 11: 1 “Faith is the confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see.”

1 comment:

  1. I am going back and reading all your posts from Feb. on. Funny that you would post this video. I had this vid. on my ipod last year and my daughter was getting to be an expert singing it :) I was wondering how old you were. I turned 41 in Oct. Anyway, back to reading...

    ReplyDelete