Friday, March 12, 2010

Oh, give me back my joy again; you have broken me— now let me rejoice. (Psalms 51:8)

8/12/10 Jesus I’m getting that feeling again!! The feeling of overwhelmingly missing my wife xxxx. I haven’t seen her since may 2009 and that was only for a couple of hours while she was picking up her stuff. I have such a heavy heart knowing that she won’t even see me. She must hate me so much. We barely even talk. If she does call me back after my persistent calling/emails for weeks and I miss the call, that’s it! That counts as a call. I know she wishes I would go away, but that is not going to happen. I pray for her several times a day and that is in additional to the Rejoice Ministries list. I will continually pray until God tells me to stop. What I pray for is this. I pray for forgiveness from her. I know she says she has forgiven me but I don’t think that this is the case. She won’t even talk to me or see me. I also pray that she would not be bitter against GOD. It seems like she walked away from God like she did when she saw the hypocrisy when she went to “Christian college” . She eventually came back and I pray that she will come back again. I also pray for a softening and for a healing of her heart. I pray that she will find joy in the Lord once again. I pray that we will be as one flesh in our marriage covenant. I pray for her general health and that she would have no more headaches/migraines. Her shoulders and back would feel relaxed. I also pray for her new career that is exactly what you want her to do and that she would enjoy it. I pray for her mother for clarity of mind, her father for perseverance and strength, her sister xxxx that she could have a baby, and even for her brother xxx that he will one day accept Jesus as his Lord and savior. I pray blessings on her and her whole family. P.S. I miss her family too!!!(even mother). God I know you hear my prayers and you answer prayers. (Ecclesiastes 4:9-12) Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment