Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lord I Believe ( Mark 9:24)

3/21/10 Recently I was communicating with a person who said that I have a lot of head knowledge of who God is, but it hasn’t sunk into my heart yet. Lord I don’t think this is true at all. I feel like You are talking to me in ways I didn’t think possible. I feel your all consuming power and grace when I am at my lowest points. I read your work and it cuts right to my heart and consumes me. “For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”(Hebrews 4:12) With all that said, maybe she’s right. Lately I feel like my perception of reality can be tainted by my emotions and what I am feeling in my heart.“ The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it? I, the LORD, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.(Jeremiah 17:9-10) I am going to diligently seek after You Lord God and seek wisdom in this matter. I read in James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.” Lord I am taking You at your word. I am seeking wisdom and I’m asking in faith and I believe you will give me a deeper understanding of who You are and who I am in Christ. “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!” (Mark 9:24)

No comments:

Post a Comment