Sunday, March 7, 2010

FRAGILE CLAY JARS (2COR 4:6-7)


3/07/10 Lord Jesus I’m still seeking wisdom for my marriage. I am waiting for you to reveal what my next step should be. James 1:5 “If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.” Lord I am trusting your word. You have never let me down, although you answer me in your perfect timing and not mine. I know I am not a very patient man and I know through this trial you are refining me. I really need an answer soon please. I’m not sure how much more I can bear. I guess I can take as much as you load on my back. Lord I am totally dependent on you to get me through each day. I feel like I have been at the end of myself for a long time now. Just when I feel like I can’t take it anymore, You give me the strength to carry on. 2 Corinthians 4:6-7 “For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ. We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves.”

Psalms 56:8 You keep track of all my sorrows.
You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
You have recorded each one in your book.

Lord God please help me, for I am in great distress.
My eyes are swollen with weeping, unable to see.
I languish in utter despair, the storms devour me.
A dark cloud has overtaken my mind.
The winds blow, and I am knocked down.
The ground moves beneath me, I'm unable to stand.
Rain so cold and wet consumes my soul.
Who can stand in such a storm? Torrential is the down pour!
When I try to stand, I stumble to the ground .
When I try to walk, my legs are weak and feeble.
My heart melts within me, my breath escapes.
Heavy are my arms, a weight who can hold?
My throat is parched as I cry out in anguish.
I am exhausted! Lord please deliver me.
Reveal yourself to me, direct my steps.
For I know you delight in every detail of my life.
Help me not to stumble, hold me by the hand.
You keep track of all my sorrows.
You have collected all my tears in your bottle.
You have recorded each one in your book.
Hide me and preserve me from trouble.
Surround me with your songs of deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment