Thursday, May 6, 2010

You Hear My Voice(Psalm 5:3)


5/06/10 “In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation”(Psalm 5:3). O Lord I thank you that you hear every prayer and groaning from my mouth. I know you hear and care for me far beyond what I am even able to comprehend. I have been praying for my marriage and I know you are going to answer this week. I asked XXXX to please pray one last time before we make a final decision to end our marriage. I pray that you speak to her in a mighty way! I pray that even if she does not pray as she said she would that you would awaken her in her sleep. Reveal your will Sovereign LORD. May You speak clearly and precisely to her heart so that there is no denying what your will is for our marriage. I thank you and praise you in Your Son Jesus’ name.

No comments:

Post a Comment