Friday, May 28, 2010

5/28/10 I finally have some good news. My new dad in trying to figure out how much debt was my moms and how much was his we got it all figured out now. The news is that instead of a monthly bill of over $1,300 and month on Credit cards it turns out that 4 out of the 5 cards were my mothers cards. So now his monthly bill is less then $200 a month. I feel so happy for him and it relieves a lot of stress on him and on me. I do however feel a little resentment towards him for having her have all the debt, but I guess their philosophy still rings true that everything is going to turn out ok.! I hope he learns from this.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that is great news! What a relief for everyone. I only have one credit card for just that reason.

    Hope you are doing well :) Still praying for you and your family.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete